We protect livelihoods and futures
We operate in a manner consistent with the highest professional and ethical standards.
- We are trustworthy and we trust each other.
- We make decisions that support our purpose
- We make decisions for the right reasons and
- We adhere to high ethical standards and report
completely – including bad news.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable.
We focus on outcomes, report results honestly and provide constructive feedback.
- We make and keep our commitments.
- We establish and communicate clear goals and hold ourselves accountable for results.
- We measure results against objectives and continuously look for ways to improve outcomes.
- We take ownership regardless of role, responsibility or position.
- We own our outcomes and do not make excuses.
We put our client/members first, empowering employees to deliver a simple, consistent and compelling experience.
- We build trust by knowing our client/members and delivering timely assistance that meets or exceeds their expectations.
- We continuously improve the level of service we provide.
- We treat others as we expect to be treated.
- We respond promptly to to requests and resolve issues fairly.
- We listen to our client/members for insight.
- We enhance membership value by providing services that meet the unique needs of Farm Bureau members.
We work together to achieve common goals.
- We commit to an inclusive and team-oriented management process.
- We collaborate and cooperate across the enterprise.
- We place the company and the team’s interest ahead of our own.
- We encourage and constructively challenge each other.
- We help each other succeed.
- We embrace a culture of coaching and personal development.
We lead courageously and inspire people by living our purpose and values; by doing what is best for the organization and the people in it.
- We set clear, understandable objectives and enable people to accomplish them and celebrate achievements.
- We take action and have the courage to make difficult decisions.
- We respect each other.
- We give credit where credit is due and take personal responsibility for the team’s performance.
- We delegate and empower others.
- We acknowledge and leverage the differences within our workforce.
We are fully engaged, operate with a deep sense of ownership and demonstrate a high-level of personal commitment.
- We are fully present in mind and body.
- We apply energy, urgency, enthusiasm and a relentless focus to everything we do.
- We perpetuate an atmosphere of continuous improvement throughout the enterprise.
- We view the outcome of our actions as a learning opportunity.
- We deliver excellence to all who depend on us.
- We recognize success and celebrate our accomplishments.